AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY DEMONSTRATOR AND HGV DRIVER
WHAT’S THE JOB? AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY DEMONSTRATOR AND HGV DRIVER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery; long established, with a genuine global reach. From its European headquarters the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With a competitive salary and excellent benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? UK-wide; you must be located in the West Midlands or English / Welsh border area
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? A highly varied role, you will be responsible for demonstrations and deliveries of agricultural machinery throughout the UK. Taking an active part in dealer, local and national demonstrations and working events, the role involves demonstrating a wide range of complex equipment to a high professional standard on farm as well as delivering new equipment to dealer premises.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a good all-round practical understanding of farm machinery and the ability to demonstrate agricultural machinery to required audiences, articulating to potential customers the full functionality of the equipment in a clear manner
- You must have an HGV Class 1 Licence and CPC Certificate and have experience in loading and safely securing large pieces of equipment to a trailer
- You’ll maintain strong relationships with dealerships and end users through an outgoing and friendly personality, sharing useful information and acting with discretion when necessary
- Experience in using modern agricultural technologies – touch screens, GPS, steering and guidance systems – would be an advantage
- You must be very practically minded, self-sufficient in assembling, adjusting and setting up equipment, however there is no requirement for you to be a trained agricultural engineer
- Your teamwork skills will be excellent, and you are also a good self-starter with a committed work ethic, flexible on working hours depending on seasonal requirements
- You’ll be highly safety-minded in the loading and unloading of equipment and movement of machinery and vehicles
- You will ensure that your HGV vehicle is maintained and operated within the requirements of the law and be prepared to attend training courses as required, either on site or at external venues
- You’ll be located in the West Midlands, be comfortable with frequent travel and be prepared for overnight stays away from home on a regular basis
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand employer and have HGV1 and current CPC (these are non-negotiables) plus experience in the tractor seat, and a passion for modern agricultural machinery we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com
Apply for AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY DEMONSTRATOR AND HGV DRIVER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly