TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER – TRACTORS AND HARVESTING MACHINERY
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER – TRACTORS AND HARVESTING MACHINERY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A major, blue chip global manufacturer of tractors, combines and related products, with a manufacturing presence in all 5 continents, and sales and distribution networks throughout the world. With a significant proportion of its budget devoted to research and innovation, this is an employer of considerable prestige and global standing.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary package + benefits + vehicle + progression
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Scotland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This home-based role is responsible for the ongoing management and development of the service function of the dealer outlets, focusing on business management, profitability, dealer standards, training, and warranty. There is a strong emphasis on the timely and satisfactory management of customer dispute scenarios, technical feedback to the UK Service Manager and overseeing training requirements.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You are an experienced technical professional from the agricultural machinery sector having acquired the requisite skills via a progressive career path to enable you to manage and support the dealer network within the assigned territory
- You’ll demonstrate a strong portfolio of interpersonal and communication skills with excellent problem-solving capabilities and the ability to form strong professional relationships
- You’ll have a clear understanding of what is meant by dealer standards, how to implement and sustain them to ensure the highest professional standards of customer service
- You have excellent knowledge of agriculture and the machinery market; previous experience of working with dealers and distributors is highly beneficial
- You have an excellent standard of technical knowledge encompassing hydraulic, electric, drivetrain and engine systems within modern off-road vehicles, supported by a relevant engineering qualification
- You must have a high standard of IT literacy, including MS Office, CRM and manufacturer service / warranty systems
- You’ll be well organised with the ability to work within a close-knit team environment and also to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- You’re preferably located in Central or Southern Scotland, possess a full, clean UK driving licence and be prepared to travel regularly, occasionally overseas
GET IN CONTACT: If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org