Agricultural Parts Salesperson - Worcs/Glos/Warks
De Lacy Executive's client is a well-established and progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer and dealer, with over 35 years' industry experience. Due to continued growth and development, we seek an Agricultural Parts Salesperson to join their team.
This role offers on the job training and good career progression prospects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer enquiries; receiving orders, giving advice on customer requirements
- Packing and preparation for dispatch of customer orders
- Assembly of discs and other parts
- Element of stock control - checking stock levels, alert purchase teams when re-orders are needed and assistance with stock checks
- Day to day tidying of the stores department
- Possess a good understanding of UK agriculture.
- A sound knowledge of agricultural machinery is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused, with a courteous, presentable and efficient manner
- Forklift/telehandler license is desirable
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.