Experienced Agronomist – East Sussex and Kent
If you are an experienced agronomist looking for a new challenge that offers career progression and the ability to work independently across the Southern Regions, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This homebased role is for a well-established business located in the South East of England. This unique and rewarding role is about offering the best support and advise to Arable farmers without any commercial bias or sales priorities.
- In this role you will be in charge of overall technical management of arable and vegetable crops for an extensive client base in Kent and East Sussex.
- You will deliver a personal agronomy service with regular field walking and provide comprehensive and highly technical advice supported by the business’s in-house trials.
- You will be BASIS & FACTS qualified and have a proven track record in agronomy and working with farmer clients.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- You will have the ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with you team.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.