Warranty Coordinator, Agrifac UK Ltd
Location: March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0AZ
Who we are and what we do
Agrifac UK Ltd are the sole UK importer for all Agrifac sprayers, Holmer beet equipment and Zunhammer slurry/digestate handling equipment. We know there is sufficient capacity to produce enough food to feed everyone worldwide adequately, even though the world population is predicted to increase to 9 billion by 2050. Instead of cultivating more and more land, we should be able to increase food productivity on existing farmland while at the same time lowering our footprint. We want to contribute to the higher food need in a sustainable, ‘Brilliant Simple’ way, and believe that our machines are the first step into reaching that goal.
What we are looking for
In order to maintain the highest level of After Sales Support we are seeking a dedicated Agricultural Warranty Coordinator, responsible for overall warranty operations that ensures timely and accurate processing of all warranty claims to meet manufacturer guidelines and expectations with a focus on maximizing claim recovery. Maintain a positive working relationship within and across departments (i.e., Warranty, Service, Parts, Sales, Management) and with Manufacturer representatives. Be a proactive, people-oriented, team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Knowledge of crop sprayers would be an advantage, although full product training will be given. To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team with a flexible approach.
Main duties expected of the candidate include but are not limited to:
- Review and evaluate every warranty repair job written for completion, accuracy and clarity according to the applicable coverages, policies and procedure manuals.
- Research and be adept with the use of manufacturer databases.
- Determine and enter applicable codes, part & serial numbers, machine hours, labelled pictures (as requested) and/or other administrative data required for claim submissions.
- Prep and submit claims to capture 98%+ of claimable GBP.
- Submit all warranty claims in an efficient and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain a tracking record and control of the parts to be returned or scrapped as requested by the manufacturer
- Maintain warranty accounts.
- Ensure correct filing of electronic files and records.
- Review policy terminology and claims procedures to ensure a comprehensive understanding of terms and processes across the business.
- Attend available professional development / training activities required to bring value to the position.
- Be proactive and work independently to meet business expectations.
- Ensure the business is warranty audit ready.
What we expect from you
- Positive attitude, reliable and organised
- High attention to detail
- Experience in agriculture or IBCOS would be advantageous but not essential
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team when required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Warranty controller experience
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Applications including a current CV can be sent to Rob White on email@example.com
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.