Sales and Marketing Coordinator
£35,700 – depending on skills and experience
37 hours/ Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic, creative and proactive individual?
If so, this could be the right position for you!
Here at Anglian Water we are one of the leading providers of water and water recycling services in the UK and our organisation is an industry benchmark for quality and customer service. But what makes us unique is our commitment to providing the development people need to make a real difference. Our career opportunities provide on-going learning and professional development within a challenging work environment, which provides a vital service for our customers
We are looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Coordinator; reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be tasked with maintaining and managing external marketing campaigns. You will be based in the Milton House Centre.
- Daily management of permit availability for each STC across the Anglian Water region
- Management of spreading service during the harvest period
- Liaising with external contractors, within the haulage and spreading operation
- Key reporting of biosoilds haulage and spreading operations
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager
- Manage nutri bio’s website, respond to queries and drive content generation
- Plan, manage and deliver show season, in association with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Review the cost of marketing incentives
- Investigate new customer bases, to support the Product Advisors in terms of meeting individual &overall team targets.
- Increase overall sales team revenue, whilst maintaining an effective customer base to meet business needs.
- Manage initial contact, in response to enquiries from media platforms (websites/ twitter etc.)
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
What does it take to be a Sales and Marketing Coordinator?
The ideal candidate will be educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent, along with the following attributes;
- Good IT skills – experience in MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Agriculture or Agronomy experience
- FACTS Qualified
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
Why Anglian Water?
Anglian Water is not your typical water company. What we do really matters. Water is the lifeblood of our world and we’re proud of the difference we make. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do! If you care about excellent customer service, your career and the environment, then we want to hear from you. We’re constantly exploring; working hard to find new and better ways to look after our customers’ individual needs. And this is where you come in - we need more great people to help us on our quest.
Closing date: 23rd May 2021
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.