Technical Sales Specialist- Swine Nutrition- National
Do you have a strong technical nutrition background with a passion for the UK Swine industry?
You would be joining a successful international business with an excellent reputation for innovative, effective and quality products already proven in the UK Market. This truly is a fantastic time to join, my client are looking to further develop and grow their range of pig products and you will be a vital and integral part of this next step.
This a role for someone who has a strong technical understanding but is also a communicator, who enjoys meeting new people and developing relationships.
This unique and diverse position could be well suited to a vet looking to utilise their knowledge and experience in a more commercial role or alternative an experienced sales person with extensive swine nutrition knowledge.
A week may look like...
- Promoting the technical integrity of the company's products to feed and pre mix companies.
- Working as part of an international team.
- Developing the swine business in the UK, working from farm level up to feed companies.
- Interpreting the technical and research from the company and presenting it to clients.
A bit about you:
- Experience working in Monogastric/Swine nutrition in the UK.
- Relevant qualification at BSc or above, Ideally veterinary.
- Excellent technical understanding of nutrition and diet formulation.
- Confident, personable and organised.
The Package: Competitive salary, working as part of an ambitious and innovative team.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation