Ruminant Health - Area Sales Manager – Scotland/North – Homebased
If you have ruminant health experience and are looking for a rewarding role in sales, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working for a world-renowned animal health business, you will have the opportunity to work closely with vets and farmers within an agreed territory. You will be expected to provide an excellent level of customer service and advise on products across the portfolio range, seeking out opportunities to expand and develop the business whilst maintaining excellent relationships.
This role is a six-month fixed term contract that will provide exposure and experience to the commercial animal health Industry. You will work for an accomplished business with an outstanding reputation for its innovative products.
If you have ruminant livestock experience and are seeking a commercial career, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Set up meetings with clients, organise events and deliver sales presentations where required.
- Communicate and engage with veterinarians and key decision makers within Ruminant veterinary clinics.
- Identify customer needs and provide the right solutions to meet those needs.
- You will build relationships and partnerships with relevant clinic staff, including veterinarians, veterinary technicians, practice managers, front-office staff and others.
- Report to the National Sales Manager and communicate effectively with other team members across all departments.
- Ideally, sales experience within the Ruminant Sector.
- A Basic understanding of the animal pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Veterinary practices.
- You will be a result oriented and innovative thinker.
- You will value team ethos.
- You will be self-motivated.
- AMTRA qualified would be an advantage.
- A competitive package including a vehicle.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.