TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – CROP SPRAYERS
WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – CROP SPRAYERS
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A dynamic technology-based company developing innovative and patented precision agriculture products which allow inputs and efficiency to be controlled alongside increasing yields. Innovation and simplicity make this company a successful organisation to represent and work for.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Agriculture Technology / Crop Protection / Crop Sprayers
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Good headline salary + benefits, expenses, 23 days holiday
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? UK – home based, with regular travel to European destinations (ideally close to a major airport)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A home-based role with overseas travel, the role covers product installations, operator training, technical support and troubleshooting, testing and product improvement in conjunction with engineering and development. Ongoing management and development of documentation will ensure a strong connection between product development and end users.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful career background within agricultural technology and crop protection with specific technical skills relating to agricultural crop sprayers
- Your background should include both hands-on engineering and technical problem solving but also the operation of modern agricultural machinery, especially application equipment
- You’ll have a good technical appreciation of crop spraying equipment, and ideally hold relevant Pesticide Application qualifications or equivalent, NRoSO membership would also be a bonus
- A well-developed range of interpersonal and communication skills is essential, and you should be confident in dealing with sprayer and machinery operators, farm owners, technical specialists, product designers and engineers
- The role requires a high degree of self-motivation, organisational ability and resourcefulness
- A good all-round standard of IT literacy is a given, including MS Office applications
- You’ll have home office facilities, be prepared to travel regularly both within the UK and overseas and hold a full clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this has caught your eye and you’ve got a strong agricultural technology background and operator skills and want to be part of a team at the forefront of crop protection technology, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us – email@example.com