PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHAT’S THE JOB? PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A long-established agricultural machinery manufacturer headquartered in mainland Europe and with a presence in the UK market for many years. The company focuses on a specific product group, with decades of expertise in this sector, and has a comprehensive portfolio to appeal to farmers and contractors of all sizes.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary plus vehicle and benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? UK-wide, ideally residing in Central England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Providing technical support and assistance to the Company’s dealer network and end users, this is a key role as the technical link between the factory and the UK market, responsible for dealer training and in-field support, operator training and installations along with demonstrations, warranty and fault reporting. A home-based role with regular travel throughout the UK, this is an excellent career development opportunity for a motivated individual with the requisite skills and personality to provide high standards of technical and product support.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have good all-round technical competence in agricultural engineering, a practical mindset and can-do attitude
- At home in the tractor seat, you’ll be very familiar with the set-up, optimisation and safe operation of a wide range of agricultural machinery
- You’ll be passionate about agricultural machinery, have a genuine interest in technical developments, and have good knowledge of the machinery dealership sector
- You’ll be familiar with technical product support, machine assembly, dealer and end user training, demonstrations and installations, shows and events
- Communication skills are key in this role; you will be interacting with existing and potential customers both in field and at exhibitions and dealer open days – impress us with your interpersonal skills and articulate nature!
- Well organised, self-motivated, and possessing bags of energy and initiative, you’re a natural problem solver focused on solutions and positive outcomes
- Ideally Midlands-based, you’ll be close to major routes, comfortable with frequent travel and be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis, especially in busy seasons and hold a clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment and can bring some excellent machinery experience, drive and passion to your next career move we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594