Agricultural Account Manager - Yorkshire
There has never been a more exciting time to join an established and successful family owned business who are looking to significantly progress the pig, poultry, game and ruminant compound feed sales.
This is a diverse and unique position within the business, you will need to be able to work autonomously and effectively to ensure the smooth running of the sales office. This is a role where you will be more than just a figure, you will be an integral part of the team and really get involved with the progression in the business.
- Organised with high attention to detail.
- Proven IT competence in Excel.
- Agricultural understanding/background, ideally in feed although this is not essential.
- Sales experience would be a distinct advantage.
A week may look like...
- Dealing with sales enquiries over the phone and email.
- Preparing accurate quotes and negotiating contracts.
- Liaising with raw material suppliers and internal buyers to ensure accurate pricing quotes.
- Creating and maintaining price lists.
- Contract management.
- Supporting with training and development of the Sales Support Administrators.
The package: Salary will be dependent on your prior experience.
If this role sounds like your next step: please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation