Livestock Auctioneer – Midlands
If you are an experienced auctioneer looking for your next steps within a thriving and reputable business, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Situated in the Midlands, this busy and popular farmer’s mart has a loyal following and has grown exponentially over the past ten years.
You will be a dynamic individual who is used to working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a focus on business development through excellent relationships with farming customers. Working closely with the Managing Director, your focus will mainly be on the Store Lamb and Calves business. On non-market days, you will be expected to visit farms to work with customers, selecting livestock ready for auction.
- Professionally auctioneering livestock to farming customers.
- Organising livestock shows and sales whilst building on excellent relationships with farming customers.
- Assist farmers in the selection and organisation of bringing their livestock to the mart.
- Keep up to date with average prices and market trends across the industry.
- Liaise with office staff to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of publicity material and catalogues and distributing them to interested parties.
- You will be a confident networker with good business sense.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and react quicky.
- You will have excellent observational skills, both for close detail and to conduct the auction.
- You will have previous auctioneering and livestock experience for the role.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.