Sales and Marketing Manager - Worcestershire/Herefordshire
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in business development?
If you are looking for a rewarding career within the animal feed sector, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will be working for a well-established family feed company based in rural Worcestershire that prides themselves on quality and excellent customer service.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business and work closely with the directors to develop their sales ledger in the surrounding counties as well as create and implement sales and marketing campaigns for the entire product range.
You will have the support from a friendly and collaborative team as you spend half of your time out on farms, with the rest of the time based in the head office.
- Create and implement a campaign strategy for a range of feeds, to include ruminant, monogastric and equine.
- Built an excellent rapport with farming customers and identify areas to increase existing business.
- Develop new business on farm within a logistical range of the feed mill based at the head office.
- Host open evenings and liaise with suppliers to run campaigns on products sold in store.
- You will be an adaptable and strategic individual with great ideas.
- You will have worked within an agricultural business and have proven sales experience.
- You will be an excellent communicator with good organisational skills.
- Marketing experience is preferred.
- Commercial acumen is critical for this role.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.