Bovine Genetics Sales Specialist- Dorset
5 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for someone with a strong agricultural sales background and a good understanding of bovine genetics to join an industry leading global company in their SW England team.
This is not the average standard sales role; my client takes a great deal of pride in their pioneering technology and total advisory service provided to their customers and has an extensive existing client base across the UK. This is a busy, established territory and thus you will need to have strong sales skills and a true passion for cattle genetics.
In return for meeting the criteria, our client can offer significant future career progression within their business as well as a competitive salary, company vehicle and truly excellent earning potential with their uncapped commission scheme. This is a role where you will really get out what you put in; you need to be someone looking to grasp this excellent opportunity.
What will I be doing in this role?
- Maintaining existing relationships with the established customer base as well as developing new business in your area.
- Providing a top class breeding advisory service to the beef and dairy farming clients.
- Managing your own diary, working effectively and autonomously under minimal supervision. You will need to be results driven with a good work ethic.
What do I need to be considered?
- Good understanding of the bovine breeding sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, resilient, and driven.
- Prior agricultural sales experience, those with a practical dairy background would be of particular interest
- Full driving license, you will be travelling extensively within Dorset.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Bovine Genetics Sales Specialist- Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly