Countrystore Manager- Derbyshire
5 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for an ambitious retail manager looking for a career defining next step, this is a rare opportunity to be a part of a successful family owned business.
My client is an established and successful countrystore based in Derbyshire, they sell a large range of animal care, home and farm products as well as a wide range of animal feeds. Due to ongoing expansion as a result of impressive success within their business this is a truly exciting time to join the business, you would be reporting directly to the owners as their right hand person.
Ideally, you will have prior experience working in a similar retail or sales management role with a strong affinity with the countryside/agricultural community. You will be on the ground, managing the day to day operations of the store as well as having a significant involvement with the future growth and development plans moving forwards.
What might my week involve...
- Team management, training and hiring of staff.
- Maximising the store sales performance.
- Providing excellent customer service to the loyal customers.
- Assisting the owners with the development plans of the store and business moving forwards.
- Senior management meetings.
- Prior retail management experience, the ability to train and motivate your team.
- Strong people skills to include team management and the ability to build long term relationships with customers.
- A can do attitude, this is a family owned business you will be an integral part of driving the business forwards.
- Driven, motivated and results driven, this store has undergone significant increases in business and you will be at the forefront of continuing this.
Remuneration: A generous salary package is available for the right person.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Countrystore Manager- Derbyshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly