Arable Project Manager - East of England
5 days left
- Full Time
If you are an experienced project manager who truly takes pride in your work being to a high standard, this could be your next step.
This is a truly diverse role, you will be responsible for maintaining impeccable standards meeting the company's detailed arable project requirements.
The key to this position is strong interpersonal and team management skills. You will be working as part of a large team to include external staff and need to ensure smooth running of the projects.
This role provides unparalleled flexibility between projects therefore you need to be self-motivated, organised and driven in order to work autonomously in an effective manner. Furthermore, at times there will be travel required between sites in the East of England.
What could a week look like?
- Supervision of contractors and suppliers.
- Seeking quotes, preparing and working according to a budget.
- Machinery- Maintenance and repairs.
- Sourcing of required materials.
- Organising temporary staff/labour and dealing with external contacts.
- Management of the crops, supervising the contractors for the whole process from site preparation to planting.
What do I need?
- Extensive arable experience with project management skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Team leadership skills.
- Ideally, FACTS and PA certificates.
- IT Skills- MS Office.
- Resilient- able to deal with pressure and deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail- you will need to have pride in your work.
Remuneration: In return for meeting the above criteria, our client can provide unparalled leave in down time and a generous remuneration package.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Arable Project Manager - East of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly