Assistant Broiler Breeder Farm Manager- South West
6 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for an Assistant Farm Manager to be involved with the responsibility for the welfare, maintenance, and performance on a successful and modern broiler breeder site. When the manager is off you would be responsible for the site.
The ideal person will have experience in managing a similar unit, with particular focus on broiler breeders. However, our client is also willing to consider a high calibre assistant broiler farm manager looking for a career developing opportunity.
This is an exciting and well-equipped modern unit, you will need to have the motivation, determination and attitude to seize this opportunity to progress into a long-term career.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation where required by the farm manager.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
About you :
- Previous experience as an assistant in broiler breeding farm management or have extensive broiler experience looking for that next step.
- Self-motivated and results driven with excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- UK driving license.
Remuneration package: This role will include a competitive salary, performance related bonus and housing allowance.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Assistant Broiler Breeder Farm Manager- South West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly