Rural Executive – Insurance – Worcestershire and surrounding counties
If you are looking for an exciting position within the heart of the rural community than this unique opportunity could be your next step. Working for a well established and reputable insurance business, you will be responsible for providing tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of customers from Farmers and Estate managers to agricultural companies and equine businesses.
You will be a confident networker who is passionate about building long term client relationships and identifying areas to further develop the business.
Covering a territory within the Midlands, you will be expected to work from the head office based in Worcester on a weekly basis. You will be trained and put through all relevant insurance industry qualifications as you build up and develop client relationships.
You will have a thorough understanding and empathy with farming and the countryside with a determination to learn, grow and succeed within your role.
- You will communicate effectively with clients and delegate accordingly to account handlers.
- You will work closely with business owners to provide a tailored insurance plan specific to their needs.
- You will identify new business opportunities, working within the rural division to grow the business.
- You will become a professional ambassador to the business and represent the company at shows and conferences.
- You will have previous sales experience.
- You will have an excellent understanding of rural issues.
- Your approach to work will be professional and organised.
- You will be willing to undergo all relevant training to become fully qualified.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
- If successful you will be rewarded with an excellent and competitive package.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Rural Executive – Insurance – Worcestershire and surrounding counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly