Trainee Animal Nutritionist
A large and successful animal feed manufacturer in the North of England is seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join to their technical team. This new trainee commercial nutritionist role will be very varied, and will support the work of the Technical, Purchasing, Production and Sales departments. Training and support will be provided in the first few months. This role will present a long term career opportunity, with encouragement to progress and move further up the career ladder.
Responsibilities will include
- Providing technical and nutritional support to colleagues and customers
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of farm animal nutrition and awareness of innovation.
- Assisting with feed formulations
- Providing support for Technical team
- Raw material evaluation
- Assist with quality control and assurance of feed
- Projects and events
- Recent graduate – animal science, animal nutrition, biology, or agriculture degree ideal
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Close attention to detail and able to work to high standards
- Able to manage a very varied workload
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Driving licence preferred as some local travel to farms and feed mills may be necessary.
Location: Yorkshire – please call Margaret for precise details.
Salary: Competitive package and benefits depending on experience.
Please call Margaret Wilkinson for a confidential chat about this great career opportunity on 07921 454473 – or email your interest and CV to email@example.com
Apply for Trainee Animal Nutritionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly