Equine Nutrition & Quality Manager - South East England
De Lacy Executive's client is a highly respected and long-established producer of brand leading equine feed products.
Due to growth and future plans, an exciting position has arisen for an Equine Nutrition and Quality Manager to join their friendly team.
This is an excellent career role as it will offer the right candidate the opportunity to progress into a senior management position.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide feed and nutritional advice to customers, both over the phone and by email
- Quality control and accreditation scheme administration
- Working closely with the marketing team to prepare content for website and marketing materials
- Assist with the research and development of new feeds and supplements.
- Liaise with external laboratories in relation to the sampling of feeds, supplements and ingredients so as to obtain up to date nutritional analysis
- General office duties and responsibilities, as required
- Processing customer orders
- Educated to degree level or above in equine/animal science or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and experience of equine nutrition is essential
- Experience of equine industry assurance schemes would be beneficial
- Commercially aware with proven sales experience, would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
- Strong team player
- Calm under pressure and a good sense of humour
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the importance of the role.
To apply for this significant new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.