Production Supervisor - Norfolk
If you have experience in production either in feed mills, arable or food supply, this role may be for you. I am looking for a customer focused Production Supervisor for an established animal supply business.
You will be responsible for managing a team, ensuring that production is monitored, maintained and managed. You will also oversee procurement, storage operations, logistics and the maintenance of the site. To ensure the production team runs smoothly you will have good people management skills and the ability to communicate with your team, management and the customer.
Ideally, you will have some operations/production supervisory experience and will be looking for the next career move. This is a small, privately owned company and as such, you will need to have a hands on and flexible approach.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Solid UK agricultural background essential.
- Exposure to animal feed blending or processing, grain and seed processing or bulk feed operations an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills .
- IT Literatcy.
- Good problem soling abilities.
- People management experience with the ability to train and support staff is essential.
- Quality Control knowledge and experience an advantage as a strong emphasis is put on the quality of the finished products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forklift/telehandler licence.
Your offer: This company offers a competitive salary depending on experience.
Need to know more?
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 485525.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.