WHAT’S THE JOB? PARTS MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Enjoying an impressive and growing market share since it first entered the UK market, this major European-Headquartered agricultural machinery manufacturer is the recipient of many prestigious industry awards. Maintaining a strong focus on Research and Development, the Company has followed a pioneering path in terms of the output, quality and technology used in its market-leading products and enjoys an excellent brand status in the industry. The Company’s products are the machines of choice for many leading and progressive farming operations throughout the world, and in the UK market are a byword for high output, quality and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package, company vehicle, benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? West Anglia / East Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Responsible for the entire spare parts operation for the UK and ROI markets, the role focuses on delivering profitability and high standards of customer service. Office based, managing a small team and reporting to the UK Managing Director, the Parts Manager will work closely with colleagues at the Company headquarters managing stock levels, shipping functions and parts marketing campaigns to ensure continued and growing consumption of genuine spare parts, sold through a comprehensive dealer network.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- From a parts management background, you’ll have strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret sales trends and manage a parts stock providing exemplary levels of customer service
- You’ll have well-developed team leadership skills, the ability to deploy resources according to seasonal time demands, ensuring a flexible team approach to satisfying customer requirements
- A professional career background in the agricultural machinery sector is desirable but not essential – if your career has developed successfully in a related sector – automotive, construction, commercial vehicles, groundcare – and you can adjust to and display empathy for agriculture and its seasonal trends we’d really like to hear about your career ambitions
- You’ll have excellent IT skills including MS Office applications and parts management systems / CRM
- Commercially focused, you’ll be experienced in budgeting, setting terms, dealer agreements and seasonal promotions, focused on sales revenue and margin growth
- You’re a natural multitasker, self-motivated and down to earth, with a practical can-do approach to satisfying customer demands as well as being focused on strategic growth plans
- Experience of working with dealers and an understanding of the manufacturer-relationship is useful
- A full UK driving licence is required, you should be prepared to travel occasionally both within the UK and overseas, and you’ll reside in the West Anglia / East Midlands area
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If this has caught your eye, and you have excellent parts management credentials with a motivated career ambition we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com