Group Marketing Manager – Yorkshire
Are you an action orientated, results driven Marketing professional with a strong work ethic?
Are you seeking an all-encompassing marketing role covering a wide range of responsibilities within the agricultural sector?
If so, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a marketing manager with a leading agricultural machinery organisation. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to expand your career within a company where you can utilise your broad range of marketing skills as you will be responsible for responsible for devising and delivering “Go to Market strategy” and tactics across the entire organisation.
This role comprises the daily leadership and management of PR & marketing resources to achieve the required objectives in the following areas:
- Improve lead generation and drive sales participation across a range of agricultural machinery brands and products
- Promote brands as Ag Machinery supplier of choice across all media platforms
- Development market leading website with a focus on lead generation
- Website Marketing of used equipment
- Develop use of CRM for tactical marketing initiatives
- Development and implementation of Account Based Marketing strategy and tactics
- Manage Marketing budget for continuous improvement
- Ideally educated to Degree/HND level in a relevant marketing subject and/or possess proven work experience in a similar role
- Successful track record of strategic & tactical market planning and execution in Agri-business, marketing to end users
- Proven experience building successful marketing strategies
- Brand marketing experience
- Broad knowledge of the UK agriculture with an interest in farm machinery
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong leadership & management skills
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.