UK Monogastric Sales Manager – Home-based
Do you have a strong Monogastric feed background and a technical knowledge of nutrition?
If you enjoy working B2B but would also like being involved in setting up and monitoring on-farm trials, this exceptional new career role could be for you.
As Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to be part of an expanding Animal Nutrition Business, helping deliver on their ambitious strategy for growth, by understanding and meeting their customer’s needs.
Working nationally, you will be promoting and developing sales of an expanding range of feed ingredients, aimed at promoting health and performance of livestock.
- Generate increased sales and margins through further growth and development of the ingredient’s portfolio
- Build, maintain and manage technical and commercial relationships with key contacts
- Develop project pipeline opportunities & management and follow up on these with customers
- Presentation of technical and trial information on relevant products to customers’ technical teams and nutritionists
- Set and agree annual sales budgets in line with business development strategy
- Manage and support the customer base to ensure existing business is maintained whilst seeking opportunities for growth and development
- Build relationships at customer and wider feed industry level, from both a technical and a commercial angle
- Proven monogastric feed sector experience with strong technical capabilities
- An agricultural science/animal nutrition-based qualification is highly desirable
- A desire to achieve results as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commercially astute
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.