Trainee Ruminant Sales Specialist – Homebased - Midlands
If you are looking for a career in ruminant nutrition, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working for a large and well-established company, you will have access to an excellent training package that will encompass technical skills used on farm as well as training in sales and negotiation.
The business has a first-class reputation for providing an excellent all-round service to their customers. This includes the formulation of diets on farm, advising on feeding options to utilise existing forage and working closely with farmers to provide the most efficient solutions for the health and productivity of their stock.
Your training will give you the platform to add value to farming businesses and provide you with an exciting and rewarding career.
- Following the training programme, you will dedicate yourself to learning from established nutritionists within the team.
- You will attend external training sessions in sales and negotiation.
- Once trained you will be expected to give advice on and sell ruminant feeds to farming customers.
- You will be expected to identify areas where the business can grow and develop.
- You will be highly motivated with a passion for agriculture.
- You will be dedicated to continuous learning on the job.
- You must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You will have experience in livestock.
- A relevant degree is preferred.
An excellent package including a company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information contact Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.