Head of Agronomy - West Midlands
Are you looking to further your Agronomy career?
If you are an established agronomist looking to lead a small team for a long established and successful family business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Working in partnership with a larger organisation, this business can offer access to leading products, trials and innovation within a friendly and supportive team.
You will be an agronomist living within the West Midlands region or surrounding areas who is looking to influence strategy and direction within a business as well as inspire and mentor others.
You will be joining an innovative and collaborative team that are passionate about new ideas and innovation in agronomy.
- You will keep up to date with the partner's research and development team, to ensure their comprehensive trial data allows customers to get the best out of product recommendations.
- You will advise on a wide range of products, including seed, fertiliser and precision/satellite farming and digital agronomy.
- You will manage a small team of agronomists within the business's trading area.
- You will be BASIS & FACTS qualified and have a proven track record in agronomy and working with farmer clients.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- You will have the ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with your team.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.