Are you in Agricultural Sales with a passion for British meat looking for a new challenge?
I am looking for a commercially minded person with a strong livestock management background, to join a market leading company in the South West. This role could be the opportunity for you to use your existing sales skills to transfer into an exciting and rewarding career within one on the UK's largest food supply chain businesses.
You will have proven experience and knowledge of UK Livestock farming, particularly sheep as well as prior agricultural sales experience and the ability to effortlessly build relationship with the agricultural community. It would be highly advantageous if you have experience in livestock procurement and/or carcass classification.
What may a week look like?
- Acquiring livestock according to the company requirements.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with farmers, livestock agent and suppliers.
- Out on farm, advising farmers on selection, breeding and nutrition.
- Working in accordance with animal welfare, and company operating procedures to ensure safe production, handling and movement of livestock.
- Accurate, in depth record keeping.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Practical livestock experience and an affinity with the agricultural community.
- Self-motivated, results driven with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Resilient to deal with the challenges associated with this type of role.
- Strong people skills, able to build strong relationships.
Remuneration: Competitive salary and a company vehicle.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation