Animal Health Territory Manager - Ruminants - Southern Regions, UK
If you are experienced in the Animal Health sectors and are looking to form long lasting relationships within the veterinary industry than this role offers all that and more. Working within an experienced and friendly team, you will be responsible for presenting, advising on and selling ruminant products into Veterinary practices throughout the Southern Regions.
You will have the golden opportunity of working for a prestigious, global business renowned for their ground-breaking solutions and best practice. Ideally, you will be based in the South West regions and prepared for travel with occasional overnight stays.
- You will schedule appointments in order to deliver sales presentations to veterinary clinics and industry leaders.
- You will organise and hold Animal Health events within the territory throughout the year.
- You will be responsible for all business activities, including negotiation and closing a deal.
- You will work with the National Sales Manager to develop a sales plan to meet monthly and quarterly objectives.
- You will maintain up to date knowledge of the market and competitor activity.
- You will be experienced in the Ruminant Animal Health Sector.
- You will have an understanding of the animal pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Veterinary practices.
- You will be a team player and an excellent communicator.
- You will have an organised approach to all areas of your work.
- You will hold a full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: An excellent package is on offer.
How do I apply?
please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation