REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR EMEA
WHAT’S THE JOB? EMEA SALES DIRECTOR
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality professional groundcare equipment covering a number of business areas in which it enjoys strong market shares. The Company has a far-reaching global distribution network providing expert sales and product knowledge and first-class levels of aftersales support.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Groundcare machinery – professional user
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent base salary + OTE, vehicle and benefits package
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? UK with regular travel within region
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Fully accountable for the delivery and execution of annual sales plans to achieve revenue and growth objectives as part of an overall Company growth strategy focusing on target markets, key accounts and dealer development. The role will manage a mainly field-based regional sales team who directly manage their assigned markets – other key relationships will be major customer and distributor leadership / decision makers, product management and supply chain.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
You have significant and successful experience in managing regional B2B sales activities and developing distribution / dealer sales partners
- You must have thorough knowledge of and career experience within the worldwide professional groundcare equipment sector
- Your sales management credentials are first-class; you have well-developed team leadership skills, a proven ability to coach and mentor whilst driving ambitious sales and growth objectives – you fully understand budget setting and delivery, managing a robust sales pipeline process and are experienced in deploying effective marketing plans
- Your well-rounded commercial skillset should include high value strategic account sales, an entrepreneurial mindset, ability to negotiate and influence commercial decisions and to professionally represent a premium brand at all levels
- You have strong analytical skills, able to identify and react to market trends and new distribution opportunities ahead of the competition backed up by comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape
- You have excellent English language communication and presentation skills, and will ideally have additional language skills relevant to EAME markets
- A basic level of technical understanding is useful, along with empathy for end user operating environments and a strong customer focus
- Your natural enterprising and driven nature should permeate all activities and positively enthuse those around you to achieve high performance levels
- You have experience in and are prepared for regular international travel, good cultural understanding at all levels, a clean driving license and reside close to a major airport
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If this rare and exceptional opportunity inspires you, and you have the high-level sales management experience required, along with an impressive track record of achieving / exceeding results, experience in the EMEA region and excellent sector knowledge we would love to hear from you. Please email your up-to-date CV (in complete confidence) along with bullet points highlighting your key skills and expertise directly to firstname.lastname@example.org