INNOVATION MANAGER - POULTRY
WHAT’S THE JOB? INNOVATION MANAGER POULTRY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading animal nutrition and services business
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Poultry
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package + Car + Phone & Laptop
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
One of our client’s core business focus areas is poultry and they see adoption of new science and technology in this species category as a significant opportunity for growth. In this role you will be passionate and focussed on finding the best innovative ideas that will develop our business for the future.
You’ll be responsible for:
- To seek the best science and technology to meet our customer and marketplace needs
- To manage the development of new products and services
- To be a technical expert in the species area and build and maintain this knowledge. It is also critical that the person develops internal networks to share this with the business
- Leadership in innovation excellence and culture
- To promote the business as internally and externally as a pioneer
What we’re looking for:
- MSc or PhD in related subject (or equivalent eg MRCVS)
- Detailed knowledge of the poultry (specifically broiler but also layer, turkey etc also relevant) nutrition/health/production marketplace
- Strong commercial/technical network
- Evidenced experience in product and service development
- Pioneering – Curious, spirited and bold. We lead, the right way.
- Excellence – We seek excellence in all that we do.
- Growth – Create ways for our people and customers to thrive.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.