2 days left
- Full Time
- Based in Warwickshire, CV35 0BU
- Competitive Salary
- Interesting and Varied Duties in a small team
To work as part of a small team of horticultural / agricultural engineers based in South Warwickshire but primarily working throughout England, Wales and Scotland. The job involves some overnight stays, usually one sometimes two nights a week.
This permanent post will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining, servicing, rebuilding, and re-programming horticultural machinery mainly at Hortec’s workshop in Lower Tysoe, Warwickshire and also on customer sites.
- Ensuring that the Workshop space is clean and tidy and that the stores are kept in good order and, with the Service Engineer, re-ordering of parts etc.
- Delivering and training customers in the use of hire machinery and collecting the same
- Delivering, commissioning and training customers in the use of new, used and hire machinery
- Answering of incoming telephone calls, providing telephone support, and advising on, and dispatching spare parts to customers.
- Ensuring that all Hortec Grow With Technology Ltd administrative procedures are adhered to.
- Any other duties which Hortec Grow With Technology Ltd may, from time to time, assign to you
The successful applicant will need to be a well-motivated individual keen to develop their existing skills. He or she will also have:
- Appropriate technical experience, i.e. electrical (knowledge of electrics essential including 3 phase, single phase and low voltage), mechanical engineering and pneumatics. Some fabrication skill would be useful.
- Literate and numerate, ideally having GCSE (grade A to C or equivalent) Maths and English.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills essential
- Driving Licence essential, ideally with B&E trailer category qualification.
- Trailer and forklift experience useful but training will be given
- Passport would be useful as there may be some international factory visits.
- 1. Competitive salary depending on experience
- 2. No overtime pay but ‘Time off in Lieu’ given.
- 3. 30 days (including statutory days) paid holiday annually
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Horticultural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly