WHAT’S THE JOB? PRODUCT SPECIALIST - PRECISON TECHNOLOGY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the largest and most successful names in the UK dealership network, representing premium brands over many years, with growth, stability and family values at its core.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery and technology
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive salary package plus vehicle and extensive benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Essex
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Responsible for providing technical support to precision farming products for existing and new customers, you will also have the responsibility of providing sales support and detailed information to the company’s sales team. This will include carrying out focused training to customers and colleagues, as well as customer visits to demonstrate guidance products showing their full capability and benefits.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have excellent knowledge and experience of working with modern agricultural machinery both from a technical support and operational perspective
- You’ll have previous experience of installing GPS guidance and ISOBUS control systems, be familiar with advanced diagnostics tools and be capable of carrying out software updates
- Your IT skills will include proficiency in MS Office, CRM and manufacturer technical support and reporting systems
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills and customer service when performing handovers
- You’re a productive team player capable of working alone and using own initiative or with other team staff
- You’ll reside in Essex, have a clean driving licence and be prepared to wok flexible hours due to seasonal demand
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a technology-minded individual keen to progress your career with one of the largest players in the UK dealership network and be rewarded accordingly, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com