4 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled and motivated individual to manage a 400 hectare farming business growing potatoes, wheat, sugar beet, mustard and peas on Grade 1 silt land with irrigation.
- Well educated to HND/Degree level in Agriculture.
- Experienced in Potato crop production, storage and marketing.
- A practical "hands on" approach to farm management.
- Excellent planner/organiser.
- High level of technical ability embracing progressive thinking.
- Numerate, budget and IT literate with a good understanding of Gatekeeper and farm compliance schemes.
- Health and Safety literate.
- Ideally BASIS and FACTS Qualified.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the owner to develop an evolutionary plan for the farm and be instrumental in its delivery. The position offers a high degree of autonomy. A house, vehicle and competitive salary are available.
Please apply with a full C.V. and covering letter to Tom Brown by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Farm Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly