Business Development Leads for Hutchinsons
4 days left
- Full Time
Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, new roles have arisen for Business Development Leads to work within our existing regions, and we are looking for driven and ambitious candidates from agribusiness.
The role will be predominantly field based and working as part of a regional team, building trusting and lasting relationships with clients, understanding their business and matching our many services and product offers to meet their needs.
Candidates will require:
• A comprehensive knowledge of agriculture
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A results-driven attitude
• Natural and successful networking abilities, building on existing trade and farm contacts
• A track record in agri-business development
• Ambition to further develop your own skills and career with a well-established, national business.
• BASIS and FACTS are desirable, but not essential.
For a confidential discussion please contact: Charlie Wright, Sales Director on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625. Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Apply for Business Development Leads for Hutchinsons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly