Environmental Services Specialists for Hutchinsons
7 days left
- Full Time
Following rapid growth in our new range of Environmental Services, we are seeking Environmental Services Specialists to join the team. Working with regional agronomists, you will market Environmental Services to both your own portfolio of clients, as well as supporting our agronomists and their clients.
- Delivery of Environmental Services and products to your own portfolio of clients.
- Provide technical support to regional agronomists on the delivery of Environmental Services, including Countryside Stewardship and Sustainable Farming Incentive.
- Exploring and advising on Biodiversity Offsetting and wider environmental opportunities for farming clients.
- A background in ecology with experience of on-farm environmental advice.
- Strong IT skills and GIS experience is desirable.
- An understanding of arable crop production.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of client service.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Clean UK driving licence.
These positions are field-based and we are seeking specialists for a range of geographical locations.
Excellent remuneration packages available for the right candidates.
For a confidential discussion, please call:
Mike Young, Chairman, Farmacy Plc on 07768 638646 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Environmental Services Specialists for Hutchinsons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly