MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
4 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading UK manufacturer of specialist precision-focused agricultural machinery at the forefront of technical innovation and in receipt of various industry awards and accolades through its pioneering product development strategy.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Generous salary depending on experience
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South Lincolnshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? An excellent opportunity for an experienced mechanical design engineer with experience in the design of agricultural machinery, you will be joining a dynamic team of design professionals focused on the development of new products and enhancement of existing equipment. Key areas of responsibility will include modelling fully assembled machines, producing working drawings for fully assembled machines including hydraulic schematics, completing FEA on components and assemblies and you will be expected to contribute positively to the overall company design culture.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’re an experienced engineering design professional with extensive 3D CAD skills from a recognised CAD system and the ability to create BOMs and other relevant documentation
- Your career history will be within the agricultural machinery sector in order to fully understand the working environment of the Company’s products
- You’re mechanically minded, preferably with knowledge of hydraulic systems
- You’ll ideally have a recognised qualification (HND or higher) in Engineering Design although career experience giving you the necessary expertise and competence will be highly valued
- You’ll display a positive, can-do attitude, resourceful and focused on achieving results within a given timeframe and a strong ability to relate designs to practical in-field operation and performance
- You have a positive self-starter mentality, capable of working effectively in and contributing to a team environment, taking pride in your work
- You’ll have good all-round communication and interpersonal skills, along with a high standard of IT literacy
- Resident in or prepared to relocate to South Lincolnshire / North Cambridgeshire
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re a motivated and suitably experienced individual keen to progress your career with one of the key UK agricultural machinery OEMs we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly