Technical Sales Graduate Opportunity- Livestock feed - East Midlands
5 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for an ambitious, driven graduate to join a successful family owned business. You will be office based at the company's innovative feed mill in the East Midlands.
This truly exceptional role is rare in the agricultural feed sector, my client is willing to invest heavily in training you in all aspects of the feed business to gear you towards a career in agricultural feed sales.
If you are looking to embark on that next step after leaving university and ready to commit to an excellent training programme this could be the role for you. This role is all about the right person, there will be heavy competition for this position and to stand out you will need to have a strong agricultural understanding particularly cattle and sheep as well as basic nutritional understanding and the desire to succeed.
What will I be learning?
- Sales Office - Taking orders, learning the entire sales process.
- Feed Mill - you will learn the full production process, from manufacture to working with the nutrition, formulation, and QA teams.
- Feed Nutrition - Dealing with customer enquiries, learning formulation, dietary formulation as well as customer complaints.
- Raw Materials - Work alongside Raw material buyers and assistants sourcing and facilitating all raw materials within the feed mill.
- Transport - Work within a busy Transport department planning transport of all size orders including sourcing hauliers.
- Feed Sales Reps - Work with & alongside the ambitious sales team, travelling between farms providing advice and support to the client base.
You will need a full UK Driving licence and a relevant degree at BSc level and above.
What happens at the end of my training?
You will be trained with the aim of joining the fantastic sales team ln the road, most likely in the midlands.
How do I apply?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Technical Sales Graduate Opportunity- Livestock feed - East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly