Business Development Managers x 2 (home based)
Exciting new career opportunities for business development professionals with sales experience and some knowledge of agriculture and UK farming, who can to talk to farmers, growers and agronomists confidently. Great opportunity to join a leading global crop nutrition company, which is helping growers to produce food more efficiently and to be more sustainable. The company deliver laboratory services which analyse soil, manures, digestate and crops; and hence assist in delivering vital digital and precision farming information. The company already has a large established customer base in UK and Ireland, but the aim is to ambitiously grow the business going forward.
- Grow business with existing and new customers by promoting added value services
- Develop close relationships with farmers and distributors in your region
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and colleagues.
- Management of promotional activity including advertising, web site, brochures, trade shows, farmer meetings and open days.
- Support Sales teams at events in the UK and Ireland.
- Highly motivated with a keen interest in soils and crop health
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Able to build long lasting business relationships and deliver aftersales support
- Some previous commercial or technical work experience
- Agricultural qualification – helpful but not essential as full product training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills and able to use Microsoft Office
- Valid UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel as required
Location: Home based
Salary: Competitive base, company car, annual bonus, pension, private health
Please call Margaret for the job profile and for a confidential discussion about this job opportunity on 07921 454473 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Business Development Managers x 2 (home based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly