Agricultural Sales Support Manager
- Full Time
£35,700 to £42,840– depending on skills and experience
37 hours/ Full Time
Flexible Base Location (Within the Anglian Water Region)
Do you have an interest in agriculture/ agronomy? Are you FACTs qualified, if so this could be the right position for you!
Here at Anglian Water we are one of the leading providers of water and water recycling services in the UK and our organisation is an industry benchmark for quality and customer service. But what makes us unique is our commitment to providing the development people need to make a real difference. Our career opportunities provide on-going learning and professional development within a challenging work environment, which provides a vital service for our customers.
We are looking to recruit an Agricultural Sales Support Manager; reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager. This varied role will require a high level of flexibility and strategic decision making to ensure the overall success of Anglian Water’s bio solid recycling operation via:
· Providing agricultural sales/ technical support to the Sales team
· Coaching and training team members, to improve overall sales performance
· Daily management of permit availability for each STC across the Anglian Water region in conjunction with the sales team
· Management of the bio solids spreading service during the harvest period
· Liaising with external contractors, within the haulage and spreading operation
· Key reporting of biosoilds sales, haulage and spreading operations
· Management of the nutri bio website, responding to queries and driving content generation
· Plan, manage and deliver an effective show season, in association with the Sales & Marketing Manager
· Review the cost/ benefit of different of marketing incentives
· Investigate new customer bases, to support the Product Advisors in terms of meeting individual & overall team targets.
· Increase overall sales team revenue, whilst maintaining an effective customer base to meet business needs.
· Manage initial contact, in response to enquiries from media platforms (websites/ twitter etc.)
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
· Bonus scheme
· Private health care
· Competitive pension scheme
· 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
· Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
· Flexible working (dependent on your role)
· Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
What does it take to be an Agricultural Sales Support Manager?
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level or equivalent, along with the following attributes;
· Agriculture or Agronomy experience
· FACTS Qualified
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Good IT skills – experience in MS Word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Attention to detail
· Time management and organisational skills
Why Anglian Water?
Anglian Water is not your typical water company. What we do really matters. Water is the lifeblood of our world and we’re proud of the difference we make. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly love what we do! If you care about excellent customer service, your career and the environment, then we want to hear from you. We’re constantly exploring; working hard to find new and better ways to look after our customers’ individual needs. And this is where you come in - we need more great people to help us on our quest.