Installation & Support Technician
We want to create a legacy.
Intellync bridge the gap between people, data and technology in agriculture. We deliver in-depth, intuitive and insightful solutions that span the value chain from farmers to retailers. We’re part of the AB Agri community of leading animal nutrition products and services businesses. Join us and support our work with customers around the globe to produce sustainable food for a growing population.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Installation and on farm set up of Cow Connect
- Be the binding element between the Cow Connect sales team and technical support/development
- Internal and external stakeholder relationship building
- Taking ownership for the installation and support to new clients
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is pro-active, task orientated; able to deliver against agreed objectives and targets
- Ability to influence indirect reports and work effectively with channel and functional teams
- A self-starter with ability to work independently
- An analytical, IT savvy individual with knowledge and/or understanding of
Good for people, Good for business
We are a growing, innovative business and we value diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. AB Agri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
We are united by our family values that represent who we are, how we work together and how we help our customers.
- Pioneering – Curious, spirited and bold. We lead, the right way.
- Excellence – We seek excellence in all that we do.
- Growth – We create ways for our people and customers to thrive.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website – it usually takes just a few minutes. Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
So that we can support you to perform at your best, please let us know of any adjustments that may be required throughout the recruitment process by emailing Careers@abagri.com
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we can improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
AB Agri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.