Arable Farm Trader- Various UK locations
I am looking for someone with experience in farm trading, looking for a rewarding new opportunity within a well known and successful arable business. The territories for this position are as follows:
- West Midlands.
- Home Counties.
- South West.
This is a key role within this company, you will be essential in promoting the company's portfolio of products and services as well as developing customer relationships.
The ideal person will have prior experience in a similar role, significant sales experience and a passion for the agricultural sector. You will be working as part of a dynamic team who cover the whole of the UK from various bases.
What will I be doing In this role?
- Building a comprehensive knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Working as part of a team, identifying business development opportunities to grow the business.
- Purchasing of raw materials as required for the company from existing and new farming customers.
- Sales of the company's products and services.
- Dealing with contracts, storage and handling of products.
- Liaising closely with other departments to ensure smooth purchasing, storage and delivery.
What do I need to be considered?
- Strong sales skills, with a background in trading.
- Excellent commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
- Driven, able to work autonomously on your own initiative.
- Tenacious and resilient to deal with the challenges associated with this type of role.
Why should I move to this company?
Not only can this company provide a generous remuneration package, you will be joining a renowned company with an extensive reach. They can provide a good existing client base and can provide ample training, development and career progression for the right person.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Arable Farm Trader- Various UK locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly