Poultry Farm Manager
Poultry Farm Manager (Lincolnshire)
We are looking for a Poultry Manager for a brand new broiler site near Sleaford, Lincolnshire. This is a family owned business currently building a new large 4 shed system with biomass boiler.
Requirements of Poultry Farm Manager
- Managing the farm and supporting the farm team in the day-to-day running to produce chicken of the highest standards.
- Setting high standards in all aspects of the farm whilst maintaining safe working practices.
- Ensuring the welfare of the birds is maintained at all times.
- Keeping ventilation, feed, vaccinations and conditions at optimum levels and maintaining accurate records.
- A positive attitude, well organised and a good understanding of poultry production.
Benefits of Poultry Farm Manager
- Highly competitive salary, a good house, with additional performance benefits.
- Training and mentoring provided throughout your time as Farm Manager to help you progress and develop your career.
How to Apply
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 07592 041746 to find out further information.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Poultry Farm Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly