PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
WHAT’S THE JOB? PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A major global manufacturer of tractors, combines and related products, with a manufacturing presence in all 5 continents, and sales and distribution networks throughout 175+ countries. With a significant proportion of its budget devoted to research and innovation, this is an employer of considerable prestige and global standing.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With an excellent salary package, vehicle and extensive benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? UK-based, with some overseas travel
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Home-based, with UK and overseas travel, this role forms part of a small team of regional product marketing specialists focused on managing a specific product offering, selecting appropriate models and specification levels to leverage best commercial outcomes in each market. A hugely varied role, you will also be involved in product launches, market and competitor analysis, sales and marketing training, whilst developing key relationships with commercial teams, marketing managers and dealer sales teams, articulating the voice of the market back to central communication and product management.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have significant commercial / technical / marketing experience within the B2B agricultural machinery sector, ideally with some international market experience
- You’re product oriented, able to closely match individual market requirements and opportunities with the correct product specification proposition
- Strategically minded, you’ll have the intelligence to assess and develop commercial marketing plans tailored to individual country trends, supported by an enquiring and analytical mindset, collating market performance data, competitor pricing and specification
- IT and systems focused, your presentation skills will be of a high standard, you have experience in optimising CRM and sales management tools to ensure professional presentation delivery and accuracy of content
- Practical experience with in-field tractor and machinery operation
- You’re flexible and adaptable, capable of high performance within a complex team environment where you will act in a ‘go-to’ capacity for specialist product and market knowledge
- Dynamic and confident, you have first-class communication and interpersonal skills and can engage with a wide range of industry professionals from operator through dealer staff to boardroom
- Located reasonably centrally in the UK, you’ll be flexible on travel within the UK and overseas and possess a clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? This is a hugely varied and rewarding role, at the heart of the commercial function of a development-driven blue chip global equipment manufacturer and will require a committed, intelligent and insightful individual with the necessary industry experience to achieve success. If that’s you, we really want to hear from you! Please send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly