Do you want a hands-on production supervisory position where you will be leading from the front? If you have exceptional man management skills and wish to work for a well-established and progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer, this could be the exciting new career role you seek.
The aim of this role is to maintain a good working environment and a happy team, whilst complying with and striving to improve ISO standards and H&S compliance.
You will successfully lead a team of welders, fitters, assembly technicians and paint sprayers in the production of agricultural machinery, ensuring the team are delivering according to the production schedule. Excellent communication and organisational skills are required, as you will be liaising with the purchasing, design and sales staff to meet production demand.
- Proven experience in a similar hands-on, practical production role is essential
- Ability to deliver Quality and Quantity
- Experience of successfully managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing background. Agricultural machinery experience is desirable but is not essential
- Competitive hourly rate, with a performance driven monthly bonus (based on quality and quantity of output)
- NEST Pension
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company phone, workwear etc
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.