Are you an experience poultry Assistant Manager looking for an exciting new career on a modern, well equipped broiler breeder site in Devon?
My client is an established, successful broiler breeder unit based in a picturesque location. This family owned business are looking for a diligent and hardworking person to join their fantastic team.
You will be working closely with their Farm Manager, running the unit in their absence with management of the team on site. The site is kept to a high standard with new, innovative equipment and excellent facilities.
The ideal person will have experience in a similar unit, with particular focus on broiler breeders. However, our client is also willing to consider a high calibre assistant broiler farm manager looking for a career developing opportunity.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation where required by the farm manager.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Site maintenance and upkeep.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
About you :
- Previous experience as an assistant in broiler breeding farm management or have extensive broiler experience looking for that next step.
- Self-motivated and results driven with excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- UK driving license.
Remuneration package: This role will include a competitive salary, performance related bonus and housing allowance.
How do I apply?
please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation