Making profit in the UK arable sector is a fascinating and delicate balance between buying and selling the right product at the right time coupled with commercial instinct and knowledge of your market.
This is your chance to get in to the cut and thrust of the Arable Products sector working for a highly regarded Agrifood Business that considers itself the best resourced Agrifood business in the south of England if not the UK.
This role is based in the M4 corridor and/ or Cotswold's, home based with regular visits to the office. You will be responsible for managing existing and new Arable Farm Accounts, buying their grain and selling them seed, fertiliser and other arable inputs. You will be able to make the most of the company's Agronomists and arable team who are working with farmers all across Southern Uk.
You will form relationships, develop relationships and make profitable commercial deals with new and existing farm accounts. All the while being supported by one of the largest integrated Agfood businesses in southern Uk, who have a new bespoke Crop Research, Technology and Multiplication Centre as well has their own Grain Handling facility and bespoke fertiliser production capability.
You are in charge of the profitable destiny of you, your company and all of its customers and you will be rewarded with a great salary, qualifying bonus scheme, fully expensed car or car allowance and other package benefits.
Your Day to Day;
- Making contact and/or visiting existing farmer customers
- Business development to gain new customers
- Grain procurement
- Inputs selling
- Close liaison with all other teams within the organisation to gain and deliver market information
- Sell and buy to agreed targets
- Advise farmers on input advice including seed and variety choice
- A competent deal maker with a continuous improvement attitude
- An enthusiast of all things agriculture, but arable knowledge would be the advantage
- Experience in agricultural buying, selling and trading
- An ability to really connect with farmers and colleagues
- I am looking for applications from all levels of experience from senior tracers to junior agronomists
- FACTS and BASIS would be an added bonus, but the business has great training program to get you up to speed quickly
Salary and Package;
A great salary and benefits package for the right person. Car/car allowance, performance bonus.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.