If you are a motivated and driven graduate looking to seize an exciting career developing opportunity in the poultry sector, this position is for you. This homebased role provides the right person with an infectious passion for the poultry business the chance to join a highly successful and recognised global animal health and nutrition company with an extensive training and development programme.
Working in partnership with the country's top poultry organisations, you will be traveling nationally, supporting the work of the Poultry Management team of this well-known business. Your role will be varied day to day from collecting data, to delivering advice and providing excellent customer service through the entire supply chain across all sectors of poultry.
You will be considered for this opportunity if you have:
- A Degree in an animal science or agricultural subject area.
- A tangible enthusiasm and passion for poultry.
- A strong agricultural background.
- A full UK driving license and a flexible attitude toward national travel when required.
- An understanding of poultry feed/ nutrition (advantageous but is not essential).
- A strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in relationship building and rapport.
Why you'll want to work for this industry leader:
- Global business established in their market.
- Massive training and development opportunities.
- You'll get access to all sectors of the poultry industry.
- You will be able to grow a successful career and make your own mark in this industry.
- Opportunities to experience the industry in global markets.
What's in it for you:
A Generous starting salary with excellent benefits will be offered to the candidate with the right attitude and drive.
Want to know more?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.