Hutchinsons is a progressive, family-owned national business founded over 80 years ago. Over 200 agronomists are dedicated to supporting farmer clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a role has arisen for an Area Business Manager in the East Midlands region and we are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate from agribusiness.
This role will require strong leadership supporting a team of successful on-farm agronomists who service a wide range of farmer clients.
The role will be predominantly field-based, building relationships with clients and working with the Regional Director to develop a regional growth strategy and ensuring that the industry-leading advice, logistics and customer-service standards are maintained.
Candidates will require:
- Ambition to further develop their career with a well-established, national business
- A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a successful team
- Natural and successful networking abilities, building on existing trade and farm contacts
- A results-driven attitude
- A track record in business development
For a confidential discussion please contact Charlie Wright, Sales Director on 07827 084259 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to brian@hunterchaseconsultants. co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for Applications August 31st 2021