Based in Essex
Hurren and Hope are working with a highly reputable agricultural business on a Seed Analyst position bases in Essex.
The company is a leader in Agronomy services, advice on tech and strategy.
The role involves;
- Carrying out the analytical tests required for agricultural seed in terms of physical purity. germination and a range of other tests.
- Identification of plant species by analysis of seeds and also the planting of seeds.
The company will look at both a fully qualified Seed analyst or Trainee Seed Analyst, with full training provided.
The requirements of the role are;
- Strong planning and organizational skills whereby the successful candidate must have the ability to plan and organise their work whilst maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- A reliable self-starter who understands that high volumes of samples need to be processed with accuracy and attention to detail within tight deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of IT skills and strong information management and communication skills.
- Educated to GCSE/A level including a relevant science subject (the use of balances and microscopes will be required) and competency in basic maths is desirable.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Lizzie or Jake on 01473 599009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.