Freedom Agronomy. Sometimes a compromise just doesn't feel good.
As an agronomist it's not always easy to make the right input product choice at the right time for the right crop that's right for your farmer that also hits the right target for your company.
I am looking for agronomists who want to shift direction, who want to join a solid, interesting and expanding Uk owned business. Their model of farm level trials, 1000s of Ha of real-time data as well as their own independent research means you will be equipped with all of the unbiased, up to date agronomic information you need to provide the right decisions for your crops and your farmers.
As Regional Agronomist, working from your home and also from regional office locations, you will be carrying out full agronomic advice from crop rotation, variety selection, crop inputs recommendations, purchasing support, business strategy planning and crop marketing support to your farmers.
This is a well known business, run by the people who work in it. You will enjoy a friendly, supportive, team focused environment. You will have good salary and package, all the tools, opportunity and engorgement to keep growing your career, all with a great balance of autonomy and direction.
- Provide full range of agronomic advice to clients
- Crop walking and recommendations
- Provide full crop production strategy from cultivation techniques, planting crop management and harvest
- Arable business planning advice
- Work with the company trials and R&D team to guide and disseminate the latest technology
- Build relationships with existing clients and develop business with new clients
- BASIS & FACTS qualified agronomist
- Highly technically skilled with an eye and passion for continuous technical improvement
- Self-disciplined and the ability to thrive in a team
- Experience in either Broadacre, root, veg or fresh produce agronomy
- A great communicator with an ability to develop strong relationships with farmer clients
- Agricultural degree or equivalent
A great salary and benefits package for the right person.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call SStuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.